Picture Day photos here:
Colorado Music Institute
12201 E. Arapahoe Rd. C-6
(cross street:: S. Peoria)
Centennial, CO 80112
Learn the songs you want to learn!
Ask about lunchtime lessons
See for yourself why you should choose us!
So, you've decided that you want to learn music OR you heard that music makes kids smarter (true) OR your kid shows a talent for music... so why should you choose
the Colorado Music Institute? Whether you are five or eighty-five, beginning or professional level, you've come to the right place! One of our many professional musician/instructors will be right for you and what YOU want to learn! We teach drums, guitar, bass, piano, strings, brass, woodwinds, piano, keyboards and voice. Our sole purpose is to instruct and aid in the development of musicians of all ages, levels and styles. At the Colorado Music Institute you learn the songs you want to learn.
We use the Musical Ladder System with rewards and tracking to ensure that students and/or parents always know and understand the progress and can celebrate each level of achievement.
Consider the benefits of becoming a CMI student and find out why we are your best choice for music lessons!
Benefits of becoming one of our students:
1. All of these instruments, rock band camp and early childhood classes - all in one location. We offer something for each member of your family and we give you the BEST music experience that can't be beat.
2. State-of-the-art equipment. Each of our drum studios contains two complete drum sets that are not padded up so are students can experience the full impact of making music.
3. Top-Notch new facility . The bright and spacious studios provide an excellent learning environment. Ours is a welcoming, friendly and casual environment for learning.
4. The widest range of music lesson times available seven days week! It is hard to find more convenient hours in Denver - seven days a week from early in the morning to late at night to accommodate your busy schedule.
5. A comfortable parent's lounge with Wi-Fi! Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom or out in the car, our clients enjoy a comfortable parent's lounge with Wi-Fi, magazines and comfortable chairs. Our rooms have observation windows so that you can watch your kid's lessons while you wait. Or, if you prefer, you can sit in on their lessons anytime you like.
6. Annual Rock Sessions (rock band camp). Just show up and play with your own band - with your gig at the end of a busy week of prep! Each musician gets placed with a band carefully selected to match his or her experience and instrument. For two hours each day (12 - 2 p.m., M-F), our staff of professional musician-instructors works with each ensemble in a fully equipped professional music studio perfecting their show. The band takes to the stage and performs live at a popular local venue in front of a live audience on Sunday afternoon.
7. Month to Month lessons. CMI does not require semester minimums for lessons. Every student is on a month-to-month basis at a flat fee each month.
8. A family-owned business. We are not a national chain and our students are not just numbers on an income statement. CMI is our passion and our goal is teaching.
9. Experience. We have been around since 1996. With over twenty years' experience, CMI has a proven track record of offering quality music lessons in Denver, Colorado year round. Our full time mission is teaching.
10. Our teachers are real musicians. Our teachers play their instruments for a living. They don't teach just to supplement their income from some other job just to pay the bills. They live, eat, breathe music and want to pass that knowledge and experience on to you. Our teachers have a lot of musical training and possess thousands of hours in stage and recording time. Check out our teacher tab on this site to find out what gig your teacher has this week!
11. Morning and lunch time lessons for home-schoolers, retirees, college students and working professionals. CMI is a full service music school. We offer lessons in the morning, during normal lunch hours as well as late into the evening. We understand your busy schedule - take advantage of our flexible teaching hours and sign up now.
12. In-house recording studio. You can get a recording of your music or even a video of your live performance at our annual Rock Sessions camp.
13. Performance room. We have a large area available for recitals or large performances year-round.
Make Your Monthly Payment, Check Your Lesson Schedule and more....Learn More under "Pricing" in the "About Us" Section!
NOW OFFERING PRE-SCHOOL GROUP LESSONS!
All Ages, Levels
We have fun!
All ages welcome!